katazikurasana30. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Example Introduce About Family / Contoh Perkenalan Tentang Keluarga di Dalam Bahasa Inggris

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

                The excellence my beloved tutor.
                The excellence my beloved friends.
                In this good chance, I would like to introduce mu family.

                In this good chance, I would like to introduce my family.

                Well, first of all I have a small, beautiful and healthy family. There are five my members in my family. My father, my mother, older brother, I , and younger brother.
                First, my name father is Sudarmanto. My father is 45 years old. My father works at SDN Wilangan-Sambit. Every day, he is go to Mosque. My father is teacher.

                Second, my name mother is Erna. My mother is midwife at Vilage Siwalan, Mlarak, Ponorogo. She likes clear and orderly.

                Third, my name older brother is Nanda Erda Paramarta. He is student at class. He likes reading and write. His ambition is policeman.

                Fourth, my name is Dimas Erda W.

                Fifth, my name younger brother is Satrya Erda Wisnumarta. He is student calss fourth at SDN Wilangan-Sambit. My younger brother is tenth years old.

Tag : ARTIKEL
0 Komentar untuk "Example Introduce About Family / Contoh Perkenalan Tentang Keluarga di Dalam Bahasa Inggris"

Back To Top